Canal France International
131 avenue de Wagram
Publication director: Etienne Fiatte, Director General of CFI
Webmaster: François Xavier Raffin
Content management tool: EzPublish
Site design and publication: Kaliop / Luciole
Hosting: Kaliop via InFrawam
Scope of content -
Only those deliberations adopted in plenary meetings shall commit Canal France International legally.
Concerning texts appearing on the site, only the version published in the Official Journal shall be binding.
All other documents are published as information and may not bind Canal France International.
Add a link towards cfi.fr -
The Canal France International site authorises the addition of a hypertext link towards its content, subject to the following:
- The link towards Canal France International is accessible by opening a new window/tab.
- The title bar of the link mentions www.cfi.fr
- Information is only used for personal, associative or professional use ;
- Any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
This authorisation additionally excludes use of the Canal France International logo.
Copyright - Copyright © - re-use of content-
Reproduction on electronic media
With the exception of the logo and icons, reproduction in whole or in part of the site content on any electronic media is authorised subject to the following:
- Clear and legible addition of the following notice: "© Canal France International – all rights reserved".
- Information used should only be for personal, associative or professional use; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
- This authorisation is not applicable to websites distributing any information likely to be scandalous, pornographic, racist or which may, more widely, prejudice or endanger the feelings of the majority.
Reproduction on paper media -
With the exception of the logo and icons, reproduction in whole or in part of the site content on any paper media is authorised subject to the following:
- Distribution is free of charge.
- Respect of all documents reproduced (no modification or alteration of any sort whatsoever).
- Explicit mention should be made of the website http://www.cfi.fr as source.
- Mention should be made of the following notice: "© Canal France International – all rights reserved".
- All reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Web user rights: modification, amendment, deletion
Pursuant to the data protection and freedom of information act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you are entitled at any time to access personal information held by cfi.fr, and to request modification or deletion thereof. In this regard, you are entitled to request rectification, completion, clarification, update or deletion of all personal information which may be inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or for which collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
You are entitled to exercise this right by writing to:
CFI - Direction administration, finances & resources [Administration, Finance and Resource Directorate] - 131 avenue de Wagram - 75017 Paris - France
For any other use -
Please write to: email@example.com